Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Decor Adventures Blog - Hi I'm Jessica, a worker bee by day and project queen by night. Decor Adventures is about creating a beautiful home while having a great time along the way. I share DIY tips, furniture makeovers, home improvement projects and more as I make my 113-year old house a home.

Decor Adventures Blog - Hi I'm Jessica, a worker bee by day and project queen by night. Decor Adventures is about creating a beautiful home while having a great time along the way. I share DIY tips, furniture makeovers, home improvement projects and more as I make my 113-year old house a home.
Decor Adventures Blog - Hi I'm Jessica, a worker bee by day and project queen by night. Decor Adventures is about creating a beautiful home while having a great time along the way. I share DIY tips, furniture makeovers, home improvement projects and more as I make my 113-year old house a home.
Click here to download
painting furniture ideas
painting furniture ideas
Click here to download
Simple makes perfect to me. It reminds me of the south, and a dinner party being held outdoors with family and whatever friends you may have. Chicken grilling, fresh homemade lemonade and ice tea, along with tons of playing children.
Simple makes perfect to me. It reminds me of the south, and a dinner party being held outdoors with family and whatever friends you may have. Chicken grilling, fresh homemade lemonade and ice tea, along with tons of playing children.
Click here to download
Painted and distressed furniture
Painted and distressed furniture
Click here to download
Interior .. Furniture idea
Interior .. Furniture idea
Click here to download

No comments:

Post a Comment