Thursday, November 28, 2013

I chose this because I thought it was very interesting how you have the option to put it away to make more room but still you get something unique in your home. Looks like an art piece.

10 fabulous makeovers turning hand-me-down furniture into stylish one-of-a-kind pieces.
10 fabulous makeovers turning hand-me-down furniture into stylish one-of-a-kind pieces.

Download whole gallery
repurposing furniture for outside--WOW by angelique
repurposing furniture for outside--WOW by angelique

Download whole gallery
I chose this because I thought it was very interesting how you have the option to put it away to make more room but still you get something unique in your home. Looks like an art piece.
I chose this because I thought it was very interesting how you have the option to put it away to make more room but still you get something unique in your home. Looks like an art piece.

Download whole gallery
diy and it is cute
diy and it is cute

Download whole gallery
Books cases.
Books cases.

Download whole gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment