Thursday, November 28, 2013

I chose this picture because of the shapes. They create a jigsaw puzzle type table that doesn't actually fit together. The shapes give the table a very organic feel.

Painted furniture
Painted furniture

Download whole gallery
I love vintage frames.
I love vintage frames.

Download whole gallery
DIY Inspo: Upcycled Modern Hand Painted Mint Chair
DIY Inspo: Upcycled Modern Hand Painted Mint Chair

Download whole gallery
I chose this picture because of the shapes. They create a jigsaw puzzle type table that doesn't actually fit together. The shapes give the table a very organic feel.
I chose this picture because of the shapes. They create a jigsaw puzzle type table that doesn't actually fit together. The shapes give the table a very organic feel.

Download whole gallery
antique school chair.
antique school chair.

Download whole gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment