Friday, November 29, 2013

#spraypaint and #glaze of table - easy peasy! Would be perfect for that pesky secretary desk that taunts me from the garage. "Fix me Jacqueline, fiiiiiix meeeeee"

Vintage HOLLYWOOD REGENCY Pair SILVER Wing Back Lounge Chairs
Vintage HOLLYWOOD REGENCY Pair SILVER Wing Back Lounge Chairs

Download whole gallery
#spraypaint and #glaze of table - easy peasy! Would be perfect for that pesky secretary desk that taunts me from the garage. "Fix me Jacqueline, fiiiiiix meeeeee"
#spraypaint and #glaze of table - easy peasy! Would be perfect for that pesky secretary desk that taunts me from the garage.  "Fix me Jacqueline, fiiiiiix meeeeee"

Download whole gallery
Tutorial DIY distressing furniture with paint that works on all furniture metal and glass too!
Tutorial DIY distressing furniture with paint that works on all furniture metal and glass too!

Download whole gallery
Antique furniture shopping is addictive
Antique furniture shopping is addictive

Download whole gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment