Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Best Greige Paint! It's Behr Mineral. I've tried so many different beiges and grays, and this is handsdown my fave. I had it mixed in Glidden (just because it's cheaper). Here's a pic of the exact specifications. You can take the below info to any paint store, and they should be able to mix it for you there.

23 ways to make your pie more beautiful
23 ways to make your pie more beautiful

Download whole gallery
Another frame layout
Another frame layout

Download whole gallery
Great Chair
Great Chair

Download whole gallery
How to paint laminate furniture in 3 easy steps! Amazing tips!
How to paint laminate furniture in 3 easy steps! Amazing tips!

Download whole gallery
Best Greige Paint! It's Behr Mineral. I've tried so many different beiges and grays, and this is handsdown my fave. I had it mixed in Glidden (just because it's cheaper). Here's a pic of the exact specifications. You can take the below info to any paint store, and they should be able to mix it for you there.
Best Greige Paint!  It's Behr Mineral. I've tried so many different beiges and grays, and this is handsdown my fave.  I had it mixed in Glidden (just because it's cheaper). Here's a pic of the exact specifications. You can take the below info to any paint store, and they should be able to mix it for you there.

Download whole gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment