Sunday, December 1, 2013

Great modern wallpaper. Cute desk area, too, but too small. That's like a third of the work space I need.

Chalkboard paint on wood disc
Chalkboard paint on wood disc

Download whole gallery
Great modern wallpaper. Cute desk area, too, but too small. That's like a third of the work space I need.
Great modern wallpaper.  Cute desk area, too, but too small.  That's like a third of the work space I need.

Download whole gallery
Great instructions for painting furniture!
Great instructions for painting furniture!

Download whole gallery
Painted furniture- I want to make this! Not sure where I'm putting it yet, but it will have a home!
Painted furniture- I want to make this! Not sure where I'm putting it yet, but it will have a home!

Download whole gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment