Monday, December 16, 2013

I chose this image because I really like the texture of these stools. I love the idea of putting knit on a chair, making it feel warm and plush. Great for a cold day! #weightloss #health #weight loss

Interesting... (go to this website to pre plan YOUR room: can enter any dimensions and multiple furniture templates, even landscaping).
Interesting... (go to this website to pre plan YOUR room: can enter any dimensions and multiple furniture templates, even landscaping).

Download whole gallery
Vintage at it's best.
Vintage at it's best.

Download whole gallery
I chose this image because I really like the texture of these stools. I love the idea of putting knit on a chair, making it feel warm and plush. Great for a cold day! #weightloss #health #weight loss
I chose this image because I really like the texture of these stools. I love the idea of putting knit on a chair, making it feel warm and plush. Great for a cold day!  #weightloss #health #weight loss

Download whole gallery
Is this save though.. How to Remove Paint From Hardware . I'll need this one day.
Is this save though.. How to Remove Paint From Hardware . I'll need this one day.

Download whole gallery
How to "distress" painted wood furniture. The technique she uses is a little different than what I've done. Looks easier...with a little less dramatic of an effect. Have to try it now!
How to "distress" painted wood furniture. The technique she uses is a little different than what I've done. Looks easier...with a little less dramatic of an effect. Have to try it now!

Download whole gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment