Thursday, December 12, 2013

I LOVE this idea, as I love French Toil (pronounced twahl). Painted, papered, shabbied, and sealed...now that has potential! ? Painted Furniture.

I LOVE this idea, as I love French Toil (pronounced twahl). Painted, papered, shabbied, and sealed...now that has potential! ? Painted Furniture.
I LOVE this idea, as I love French Toil (pronounced twahl). Painted, papered, shabbied, and sealed...now that has potential! ?  Painted Furniture.

Download whole gallery
What to know before painting furniture with metallic paint
What to know before painting furniture with metallic paint

Download whole gallery
3 Ways to Get an Antiqued Look When Painting Furniture
3 Ways to Get an Antiqued Look When Painting Furniture

Download whole gallery
Reclaimed Wood Signs
Reclaimed Wood Signs

Download whole gallery
Sherwin Williams Radish Paint...
Sherwin Williams Radish Paint...

Download whole gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment